146 Lawson Road
Mid-Century with Dazzling Golden Gate View - Kensington
A first glance from the street hints at the panoramic San Francisco Bay view that opens fully from this beautiful Mid-Century home and its garden. Centered on the Golden Gate Bridge, the view expands to both the South Bay/Peninsula and to Marin & the North Bay
Wood-beamed ceilings and hardwood floors throughout accent the modern style elements. The open living room and dining area both look out straight to the Bay and the charming lawn, patio and garden. A double-gated side yard on one side and shaded brick patio near the front door add to the outdoor options. Find your favorite spot each day!
Located on a peaceful cul-de-sac, easy access begins from the wide driveway and carport and continues with level entry. The pair of front doors reflects the duplex status of the property, currently used as a single family home. Original architectural details are evident and recent improvements include dual pane windows, a new furnace, seismic retrofitting and bathroom updates.
On the main level, two bedrooms, a bath and the laundry room are down the hall from the living room and entry. The wide kitchen window opens to a view of blooming vines and flowering garden beds. Up the wide staircase, you will find two more bedrooms and a second bath. Unobstructed views are dazzling!
• Panoramic Bay views - San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge
• Open living/ dining area with brick fireplace
• Golden Gate and garden views from the kitchen
• Dramatic beamed wood ceilings throughout
• Easy entry from parking area
• 4 bedrooms and 2 baths on two levels
• Home of over 1700 sqft on a 6550 sqft lot
• Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout
• Separate laundry room
• Spacious back yard – lawn, patio and mature garden
• Large double-gated side yard
• Extensive yard areas in the front and back
• Shaded side patio bordered by delightful array of flowers and vines
• Close to parks, Kensington Library & Kensington Hilltop (K-6)
• Kensington Village shopping – groceries, wine, cheese & hardware
• North Berkeley restaurants & shops – Shattuck & Solano
• Easy access to UC Berkeley & Downtown and wider transit
Welcome to this Kensington retreat close to shopping, restaurants and recreation. UC Berkeley, San Francisco or points beyond – you can connect to them all.
May 4, Saturday 2:00 - 4:30 PM
May 5, Sunday 2:00 - 4:30 PM
May 2, Thursday 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Karen Nelsen
Broker AssociateCompasscalDRE# 01774094(510) 912-8681 office